Protecting your privacy is important to Shoponline Canada Inc. ( referred to as "Shoponline.ca"). This Policy explains how Shoponline.ca collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using the Shoponline.ca Web site ( the "Web Site"). It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this Policy.
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to Shoponline.ca's collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED:
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. Shoponline.ca Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Tracking Information - Shoponline.ca may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics, Web Site traffic patterns, and Web Site purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Shoponline.ca also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Web Site users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
4.Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, about you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE:
5. Your Personal Information - During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features of the Web Site, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you will not be able to use certain features of the Web Site and you will not be able to engage in transactions through the Web Site.
6. Use of Your Personal Information - Shoponline.ca may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site. Shoponline.ca may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
7. Email from Shoponline.ca - Shoponline.ca may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about Shoponline.ca, and other matters Shoponline.ca believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Shoponline.ca to stop sending you email and other information by contacting Shoponline.ca
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - Shoponline.ca may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(A) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process
(B) Disclosure to Trading Partners - Shoponline.ca may
(C) Disclosure in Business Transfers - Shoponline.ca may be
(D) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - Shoponline.ca
9. Location of Information - Shoponline.ca will store and process your personal information in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
10. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, Shoponline.ca employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and Shoponline.ca cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
11. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about Shoponline.ca collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting Shoponline.ca. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help Shoponline.ca maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Shoponline.ca of any changes to your personal information.
11. Promotions - If promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the promotion.
12. Other Web Sites - The Web Site contains links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. Shoponline.ca has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
13. Web Site Use Agreement - The Web Site Use Agreement governing your use of the Web Site may be viewed by clicking here contains important provisions, including provisions disclaiming, limiting or excluding Shoponline.ca's liability for your use of the Web Site and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the Web Site. Each of those provisions applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Policy and Shoponline.ca's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Policy.
14. Former Users - If you stop using the Web Site, Shoponline.ca may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time.
15. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes in the Web Site, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Shoponline.ca's sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. Newversions of this Policy will be posted here. Shoponline.ca's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web Site you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version.
16. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact Shoponline.ca